Looking for where to stay in Las Vegas can be quite task especially for those visiting the city for the first time. However Las Vegas has many choices of hotels where travelers can choose from. Some hotels are really high end and others are moderately priced hotels. Moderately priced hotels are ideal for travelers operating on a tight budget.
Being one of the most popular destinations for tourists, Las Vegas has over 130,000 hotel rooms. There are accommodation facilities ranging from mega resorts to simple motels. The mega resorts in Las Vegas have casinos, nightclubs, shopping malls and restaurants.
The Las Vegas Strip is a part of Highway 91 which runs from the Salt Lake City to Las Angeles. The Las Vegas Strip is also known as the Las Vegas Boulevard. There are many hotels on the Strip. Some of the world’s best hotels are located on the Las Vegas Strip.
There are numerous attractive structures on the Las Vegas Strip that attract many tourists to the area. These structures include great hotel architectures and casinos. The atmosphere in the Las Vegas Strip hotels at night is an enthusiastic one. A lot of activities happen here. The night clubs and casinos are at peak with many activities going on. Many Vegas Strip hotels and casinos have shopping malls that provide world class items for sale.
Las Vegas is well known for its casinos and great hotels. Las Vegas is among the top cities in the world in providing luxury and entertainment to tourists.
Some the best Vegas hotels are:
- Mandalay bay hotel
Mandalay bay hotel is a popular hotel located on the Las Vegas Strip. This hotel has great facilities and amenities such as pools. Their rooms are spacious and they also provide delicious food in the restaurants.
- Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas
Bellagio Hotel Las Vegas is one of the best hotels in Las Vegas. The rooms in Bellagio hotel Las Vegas are priced differently with the rooms that face the fountain show being more expensive than the other rooms. Also gambling in their casinos and dining at their restaurants in also quite expensive.
- Monte Carlo Hotel
Monte Carlo Hotel is the best hotel in Vegas for a family with kids. This hotel has convenient amenities and spacious rooms suitable for a family with kids. Monte Carlo Hotel is a mid-priced hotel that is located on the Los Vegas Strip.
- Tropicana Hotel
The Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas is located in the middle of Las Vegas Strip. The hotel is 22 storied building with the paradise tower standing at 22 stories, therefore, offering a spectacular view of the Strip. You can choose to book a standard room which is very stylish and provides home comforts such as a private bedroom and a separate living room, a hair dryer, television, high-speed internet, iron and an ironing board.
Tropicana hotel offers great value at a low price as compared to most hotels in the area. Tropicana hotel has a 61000 square feet casino. The casino has slot and video poker machines, blackjack, poker room, roulette wheels and much more. Although the casino is not the largest in Las Vegas, it provides some of the most exciting games.
- Ballys Hotel
Ballys Hotel Las Vegas is among the top hotels in Las Vegas. It offers high standard services to their customers. Some of the rooms available at Ballys Hotel are
- The classic guest room. These are spacious standard rooms. You can select between rooms with one king-sized bed or two queen-sized beds. The room has facilities such as iron and ironing board, hair dryer, internet access, television and clock radios among others.
- Deluxe rooms. These are art decorated rooms. They have high-class upholstery, upgraded marble bathrooms and spacious surroundings. The rooms are approximately 450 sq. feet. the contain facilities such as iron and ironing board, a television, hair dryer, internet access s, pay per view in room movie among others.
- The grand suites. These rooms contain are exclusive and elegant. They contain a king size bed and a whirlpool tub. You can also enjoy all the facilities and amenities that are provided at the deluxe rooms in Ballys Hotel Las Vegas.
Ballys Hotel also offers a pet stay program. If you wish to bring your pet along, you will be provided with canine friendly in room amenities. These include a mat, dog treats, food and water dishes and disposable waste bags.
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Las Vegas
is an ultra-modern hotel that has superb dining choices, a spectacular nightlife option and unique sceneries. The Cosmopolitan Hotel has some of the best balcony views in Las Vegas. The casino in the Cosmopolitan Hotel Las Vegas is 100000 square foot sized.
You can enjoy the nightlife at Cosmopolitan Hotel in the marquee night club, the chandelier bar which is a three level bar and lounge with unique designs, Vesper Bar and Queue bar. There is also a social club. Facilities available at the Cosmopolitan Hotel include pool, fitness center, spa, shops, wedding services, business center, convention rooms and room service.
Cosmopolitan Hotel allows up to two dogs per room that must not weigh above 25 pounds per dog. The fee paid to receive in-room pet service is $50 per day. It is a requirement that when the guests are checking in with their pets, to provide documentation for current vaccinations.
Las Vegas Motels
Motel Las Vegas was popular before the mega resorts were constructed. Most motels origin was from Motel Inn of San Luis Obispo that was constructed in 1925. Most travelers sought accommodation in the Las Vegas motel. Some of the most popular motels to in Las Vegas are;
- Super 8 Las Vegas. It is an affordable and pleasant hotel that is located on the Las Vegas Strip. It is a few meters away from the viva Las Vegas wedding chapel. The rooms provide basic amenities such as a television, a combined bathtub/shower and free internet. The rooms are spacious and guests can choose between a one king bed or two queen bed.
- Travelodge Center Strip. This hotel provides the guests with . The rooms have facilities such as a television, coffee maker and wireless internet access. The hotel provides a heated outdoor pool that is open for the guests throughout the year.